Filmlərdən Unudulmaz 50 Söz (2-ci hissə)


Siyahının növbəti 25 sözünü təqdim edirik.












25. There Will be Blood

"I drink your milkshake!"

Daniel Day-Lewis
















24. The Shining

"Here's Johnny!"

Jack Nicholson















23. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

"E.T. phone home."
















22. The Dark Knight

"Why so serious?"

Heath Ledger















21. Apocalypse Now

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Robert Duvall
















20. The Silence of the Lambs

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Anthony Hopkins















19. Spartacus

"I am Spartacus."

Tony Curtis















18. Goodfellas

"How am I funny?"

Joe Pesci















17. Titanic

"I'm the king of the world!"

Leonardo DiCaprio















16. The Sixth Sense

"I see dead people."

Haley Joel Osment















15. Forrest Gump

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Tom Hanks
















14. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

"Hasta la vista, baby."

Arnold Schwarzenegger
















13. Pulp Fiction

Ezekiel 25:17

Samuel L. Jackson















12. Sunset Boulevard

"All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Gloria Swanson















11. Sudden Impact

"Go ahead, make my day."

Clint Eastwood
















10. Gone with the Wind

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Clark Gable















9. Dr. No

"Bond. James Bond."

Sean Connery
















8. Casablanca

"Here's looking at you, kid."

Humphrey Bogart















7. Scarface

"Say 'hello' to my little friend!"

Al Pacino
















6. The Big Lebowski

"Shut the fuck up, Donny."

John Goodman
















5. Taxi Driver

"You talkin' to me?"

Robert De Niro
















4. Citizen Kane

"Rosebud."

Orson Welles
















3. Fight Club

"The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club."

Brad Pitt















2. Dr. Strangelove

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

Peter Sellers















1. The Godfather

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."

Marlon Brando

Next PostSonraki Kayıt Previous PostÖnceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa

0 comments:

Yorum Gönder